It is about Akang Omen

April 14th 2020

It is about Akang Omen, the love that I choose. I have been living for 20+ years now. I never knew if somehow, after many failures, I can still be here. Getting info failures help me to understand that mistakes made by anyone are also part of life. We might do one to learn one (or more), but we can also do nothing to learn many things by watching the others. This path I have been into has lead me here, to the time of loving Kang Omen. There are times in my life, that I very fond of. But right now, the moment I saw love in his eyes, is the one I cheerish the most of them all.

Kang Omen always argue that the person he is, simply not the one I ever think of. Strangely, he is right. Why, you might ask. It is because the longer I know him, the deeper the knowledge I have of him, the more I am sure that  he is extraordinary. He is so much more than a senior in campus that I adore. During my first year, He was my best-friend’s idol. I barely notice that he was cool until I could not stop noticing that he was here and there. He was everywhere; at every events, problems, organizations, and even circles. I wonder who he was for being able to present and be the problem solver to anyone.

Kang Omen was the go-to person, academically excellent, personally nice, and spiritually mature. I began to adore him. But that was all. I had no intention in any further or closer contact. He was out of reach.
Until... one day after I step out of campus, I began to talk to him via social media. He replied in a manner of which he knew who I was. At that time I was not sure how he familiarize my presence. During college, we only ever changed sight. We never talk to each other. How can a person be so nice to some others he never talk to.

Kang Omen is exceptional. That is him within all his charisma. I fall in love with his persona, at first. Later I knew that he is very considerable of others, lovable, kind, and responsible. I know, responsible is an understatement for someone like him. There is one funny fact of him: He always think that he is funny...well, he is not. (At least for me, haha)

I love him. I love you, Akang. Hehe.
-lul

Comments

Omen said…
Kaya kenal itu siapa cowoknya
Love you too sayaaang :*
Nurul Hasanah said…
Wqwqwq bukan anon🙈

Popular Posts