lima

SO, HELLO!

Its kinda frustrating to decide which action shud i take over my personal life.
I miss you.
it is not a feeling of wanting you in my life sooner,
but,,
rather it is this longing to have a deep meaningful talk with someone.
Guess that you will somehow able to bring me some feedback, eh?

AND. HEY! I guess I am going to raise my expectation for me..so you too, huh?
I know I know
kamu bukan orang sembarangan.
I know
karena dirikupun sedang berjuang untuk menjadi bukan orang sembarangan in my terms

Please keep up that spirit. we'll see each other perfectly someday...at the altar, eh?

hehehe

For this and that, I am so sorry. Maybe its my bad that still exist in me. But I wish you could accept my today;s condition for I am so sure that you will do the day you grow your feelings towards us, and me.

Your one and only,
:)



Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://ask.fm/nurulhsna

Comments

Popular Posts