God is Great

Hi, wazzup?
I have been completely a mess these last hours.
its..again about the bitter truth I found

sometimes I wonder why shud I found out the truth
sometimes I wish I just never had a chance to find out
sometimes I wish I cud lie as easy as anyone else can

but when I think about it, I hurt my self.


I ask god
for that

I ask for good.
and He gives me greatness

I ask for anything
and I receive better

then I realize that there is this one reason why I always found out truth
it is none other because god has to save me.
He shows his way to let me just....know.
I do tried my best on (i wish) anything I am into
so when it seems impossible for me to know lies behind me
the wrongdoings that possibly hurts me, god shows me His way

it is His miracle that I find a way to know what's been hiding behind me
it is His way to tell me to just let me know.

so now I know
it is better for me to keep this way, be as honest as I always do
and push it to the best of me on anything
so that God will be able to help me
so that those kind of miracles possible to happen.

alhamdulillah...

Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://ask.fm/nurulhsna

Comments

Popular Posts