Words

Thank you...
I seemly have nothing to be proud of without you
Your appearance,
your existance,
your prayers,
your support and your love as well
ya, this result i've kindly gotten from Allah SWT...
Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah :')

all started long ago..

When i first see my clear happiness when you were here,
at the very beginning
I know i won't be that passionate without your support.

Remember? You're the one pushed me to take social class
when i was never want to be in, firstly, bc i never planned it.
To be apart
to you

Then, you are also that only person..
who taught me to keep my head up against my mom's ultimatum
You are really the one for me..

Over all, I thank Allah for gave me, you.
To overcome hard hours, hard days and hard months..
For i know how much you give me, I will make sure you
I won't be far and will always support for every second...

InsyaAllah



Popular Posts