You said you love me. I know that its true

p.s: Maybe the title of this post can't present the plot. srry ;)

A half years ago
We started this rltnshp
A half years ago
For the first time you said you love me
A half years ago
I see your seriousness of us
A half years ago...




I knew you
You make me proud
You make me safe
You stay with me then, although you already know my flaws
You are the perfect guy i ever know
You are clever
You're good at spirituality
You're the most patient person
You're exelent at your hobby, footsal
You're beautiful, ya i know extremely beautiful. More than everysingle people. More than me

You like BROWN
You like SHRIMP
You like FOOTBALL
You don't like WASTE YOUR TIME
You don't like TO ANGRY TO EVERYONE

and you, YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE 
♥KevinArisudanaSoetikno







Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://formspring.me/nurulhsna

Comments

Popular Posts