I Pledge

C'mon all, did you know 'bout the video of Pledge? It has been made by American people.
It has built a new spirit for me, to make a pledge, to my self...


I'd like you to know
that you need to change.
It is just because,
you have
to be more better,
than old you,
than yesterday.


To make the new you, i think you have to promised to your self.
But i prefer to pledged my self, i don't know why i prefer it to promised.
I think that 'pledge' is more than just a 'promise'


And i, Nurul Hasanah,
I pledge,
I pledge to commit to my own change
I pledge 
to educated
to not give up
to more diligent
to be more green
to believe in god
I pledge
I pledge so i became a useful
I pledge
to not lie to my self
to proud
to entertained
to respect life
till the end of time.












So? What's your pledge?
What's your pledge?
I know you got a pledge
PLEDGED YOURSELF :)


Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://formspring.me/nurulhsna

Comments

Popular Posts