Hello!

Hi! My name is Nurul. Welcome to the world where i put words into. If you have anything to know more about and is intended to ask me feel free to reach me by email nurulhsna@icloud.com

Saturday, October 11, 2014

un-deux-trois...voila

For some reason, I will surrender to my feelings
Also for some reason, I will deny my feelings

as I will always remember how it feels to be alone
for that reason i thank god to always take me away from that feeling


Source : http://ask.fm.com/


So, this is the words

I used to be blind
I used to follow everything that makes me happy
Even I can still smell the messed things I made to my self
Also I can still remember how i feel and then

I decided to stop
I decided to follow my deepest heart
As I went trough the hardest, darkest, sorrow-full days
And I see how good it is now

I walked
I run
and I found it

I
Found
His
Way

That
Helps
Me
Much

I found the way, within the guide from this one person
HrrysMln

-------------------------------------------------
Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://ask.fm/nurulhsna