Wednesday, June 23, 2010

let me tell you how was my feel

Hello bloggers ;)
im tired of watch over my laptop so i leave it for a month maybe? :p
*spik* i still using it for update my stats on twitter (@nurulhsna)
and chat from msn messenger (nulur2809@hotmail.com)

oke guys, now i just wanna tell you my problem
one, i smells not good enough for doing what i have to do
two, i think bout my rltnshp and how it can be broken
three, i'm bored with my day without him during the holidays -_-
four, i need to shop oh GOD gimme more moneeeeeeeey -_-
five, i used to be so poor how can i destroy that shit?
six, im too fat right now, i wanna lose my weight about 5 til 10 kilogrms (i'll do diet program during the holiday, im sure)
SEVEN AND THE MOST, I WANNA BE HIS ADORABLE GIRLFRIEND EVER HAHAHA *evillaugh*

honestly, sometimes i feel jealously to persons he ever likes -_- hoho who are they? only my self can answers that qstns -__-


Nurul Hasanah Ask me anything : http://formspring.me/nurulhsna


No comments: