Hello!

Hi! My name is Nurul. Welcome to the world where i put words into. If you have anything to know more about and is intended to ask me feel free to reach me by email nurulhsna@icloud.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And now, i'm going crazy about him

aaaaaaaaaaa readers ! What did he do that make me crazy at all?
oke its not good at all, i just can't found my focus -,-
im going to forget him a moment but it still hard
he come and come and come to my mind without permission
ow ow ow he just on my mind all the time i feel empty

oke ya, si kevin itu ------,-------
kepikiran mulu gue ah bete, oke pengen belajar dan ternyata ada aja halaman di buku yang bikin kepikiran -,- zz
itu bocah ngapain gue sih ya sampe gue jadi going crazy sendirian?
hahaha dasardasar xP


Nurul Hasanah
Ask me anything : http://formspring.me/nurulhsna